Switching up your workouts from time to time is a good idea for a couple of reasons. First, it keeps you from getting bored. Second, it gives your body a “shock.” When you repeat the same exercises over and over, your muscles get used to the movement, and you don’t get the same benefits. One way to add variety is to take advantage of the many gadgets available today.
Tagged: workout accesories
Our Content Sites
Posts by date
- Linda on Enter the Pretty-in-Pink Beauty Giveaway!
- Josh on Fast (Healthy!) Food for Families on the Go
- No-Meat Week : My Vegetarian Experiment (plus Recipes!) on Celebrate World Vegetarian Day with Walnut Tacos!
- Jon on CEO Corner: Vitacost Targeted Wellness Cholesterol Support
- Anti-aging facial mask on Steps to Stave Off Sun Damage
Love Shopping? Hop to it.