Vitamin D is a wonderful, healthy benefit of the warm summer sun rays. Sunburns are not. The minor repercussions of sun overexposure include dry skin, premature aging, and skin discoloration. The major risk, as we all know now, is skin cancer. As someone who is extremely fair skinned (and I mean I don’t turn a color besides red, after which I peel and turn fish belly white again) I can’t mess around and be all lazier-faire about my sun exposure.
Tagged: Yes To Inc.
Bundling up to head outdoors this time of year can be a real chore. Heavy coat, bulky boots, hat, scarf, gloves—all of it absolutely necessary to protect your precious parts from the freezing cold and whipping winds of winter. But there’s one accessory many of us forget, even though it takes just a few seconds to put on and keeps us safe no matter what the weather.
Recipes & Food
Beauty & Aromatherapy
Natural Health, Family & Home
Fitness & Sports
Posts by date
- Healthy Holiday Survival Guide on Keep Your Family Well This Cold Season
- Healthy Holiday Survival Guide on The ABCs of Better Zzzzzzs
- Healthy Holiday Survival Guide on How to Choose a Probiotic Supplement
- Accountant on Buying Foods in Bulk: Stock Up & Save Money
- 5 Ways to Undo Holiday Damage on 15 Fun Ways to Burn Off Extra Holiday Calories
Love shopping? Hop to it.