When I was in high school, I had a job at one of the first “all women” exercise facilities. I remember a day when the manager handed out samples of meal replacement shakes. The concept of a “diet shake” was new then—and women went crazy for this seemingly magical solution to weight loss. All you had to do was drink two delicious shakes and eat one meal a day, and extra pounds were supposed to melt right off.
Recipes & Food
Beauty & Aromatherapy
Natural Health, Family & Home
Fitness & Sports
Posts by date
- What You Need To Know About Learning To Use A Computer At Age 65 | Adrianb.us on 5 Skincare Tips for Women Over 40
- s on How to Make Your Own Protein Bars (It’s Easier Than You Think!)
- Pumpkin Raspberry Muffins (Gluten & Dairy Free!) | Dianna Donnely on Pumpkin Raspberry Muffins (Gluten & Dairy Free!)
- Danica on Stuck on a Treadmill? Have Fun With It
- Katie @ Vitacost on Gluten-Free Peanut Butter and Chocolate Muffins
Love shopping? Hop to it.