As much as my kids love cereal, getting them to try what they think is a boring bowl of granola has been a bit of a challenge. But in the grand tradition of modern mothers, I’ve figured out creative and delicious ways to introduce them to this slightly more refined but largely healthier breakfast cereal. One of my favorite creations is this Banana Maple Crunch Muffin recipe, featuring KIND Maple Quinoa Clusters. A fluffy, tasty muffin topped with wholesome, non-GMO KIND Healthy Grains, this is a kid-tested, kid-approved winner!
- Preheat oven to 325°F and prepare a muffin pan with paper liners or grease generously with non-stick cooking spray.
- In a medium bowl, combine flour and baking powder.
- In another bowl, mix bananas, egg, coconut oil, coconut palm sugar and milk.
- Add dry ingredients to wet and stir until fully combined.
- Spoon the batter into muffin pans.
- Top each muffin with 1 tablespoon KIND Maple Quinoa Clusters.
- Bake 18-22 minutes, or until a toothpick comes out clean.
Latest posts by The Bombshell Mommy (see all)
- A Step-by-Step Guide to Growing Fresh Sprouts - April 21, 2015
- Crafting With Kids: A Fun Project to Celebrate Earth Day - April 14, 2015
- 4 Beauty Mistakes That Make You Look Older - April 7, 2015