Gluten-free has never tasted so delicious! Whether you enjoy these peanut butter chocolate chip muffins as a mid-morning treat or as a dessert, your taste buds will be thrilled.
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons grapeseed oil
- ¾ cup brown sugar
- ½ cup Almond Breeze Original
- 1 ½ teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- 1 ½ cup Arrowhead Mills Brown Rice Flour
- 1 ½ teaspoons Hain Featherweight Baking Powder
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- ¾ cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. In a large mixing bowl, combine the peanut butter and oil. Stir until blended.
3. Stir in the brown sugar, milk and vanilla. Mix in the eggs one at a time.
4. In a separate bowl, whisk together the dry ingredients (everything except the chips).
5. Combine the dry and wet mixtures and stir in the chocolate chips.
6. Using an ice-cream scoop (or a big spoon), fill a 12-cup paper-lined muffin tin.
7. Bake 20-25 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in the middle comes out clean.
Courtesy of The Hain Celestial Group, Inc. and Renegade Kitchen
Nutritional info (per muffin, based on 12 servings): 296 calories, 37 g carbs, 16 g fat, 7 g protein