Gluten-free has never tasted so delicious! Check out this scrumptious recipe for peanut butter chocolate chip muffins, courtesy of the Hain Celestial Group, featuring products available at deeply discounted prices at Vitacost.com.
- ⅔ cup Arrowhead Mills Organic Creamy Peanut Butter
- 2 tablespoons grapeseed oil
- ¾ cup brown sugar
- ½ cup Almond Dream Original
- 1 ½ teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- 1 ½ cup Arrowhead Mills Brown Rice Flour
- 1 ½ teaspoons Hain Featherweight Baking Powder
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- ¾ cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. In a large mixing bowl, combine the peanut butter and oil. Stir until blended.
3. Stir in the brown sugar, milk and vanilla. Mix in the eggs one at a time.
4. In a separate bowl, whisk together the dry ingredients (everything except the chips).
5. Combine the dry and wet mixtures and stir in the chocolate chips.
6. Using an ice-cream scoop (or a big spoon), fill a 12-cup paper-lined muffin tin.
7. Bake 20-25 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in the middle comes out clean.
Courtesy of The Hain Celestial Group, Inc. and Renegade Kitchen
The National Foundation for Celiac Awareness offers Vitacost.com website visitors weekly recipes and blogs about living the gluten-free lifestyle. For more information about celiac disease and gluten-free living, visit www.celiaccentral.org.