There’s cuckoo for coconut–then there’s jumping up and down, hollering, maybe even some happy dancing when the insides (shredded, as oil, doesn’t really matter) of those tropical balls of bliss show up on your dish. Ready to reach a new level of coconut ecstasy? Sink your teeth into one of these raw, vegan truffles. Coconut butter, coconut nectar, coconut flour and coconut shreds create an explosion of coconut flavor and texture, all rolled into irresistible (and guilt-free) bites.
1. Set aside 1/2 a cup of the shredded coconut.
2. Add all ingredients into a food processor until all ingredients have become a dough-like mixture.
4. Squeeze into balls and roll into 1/2 cup shredded coconut until entire ball is well coated.
5. Refrigerate for one to two hours.
Latest posts by Andrew Davis (see all)
- Carrot & Coriander Hummus - August 29, 2014
- Cookie Dough Ice Cream Avalanche (Raw & Vegan) - August 22, 2014
- Raw-Vegan Strawberry Shortcake with Homemade Cashew Cream - August 15, 2014