The coins get pushed through the slot, the coil twirls and down drops a snack you KNOW you shouldn’t be eating—but it’s 3 p.m. and the vending machine is your only hope for putting an end to all that yawning. Or is it? A little time in the kitchen will save you from the tsunami of sugar, fat and artificial ingredients in ordinary grab-and-go candy bars. Chewy, gooey and even tastier than the classic fave, this healthed-up version really…satisfies. Now get back to work!
1 cup raw peanuts
- Combine chocolate ingredients in a food processor and blend until smooth.
- Combine caramel ingredients into a food processor and blend until smooth.
- Coat the bottom and sides of muffin tin wells with chocolate.
- Layer in caramel, and then top with peanuts.
- Add another layer of chocolate to completely cover other ingredients.
- Place in the freezer for 1 to 3 hours.