Prone to burning everything you bake? Put down the potholders. There’s no need to step near an oven to create these craveable peanut butter cookie bites. Made with four (yes, just four!) of the healthiest ingredients in your pantry, this recipe is as easy to make as it is delicious. Just blend, shape and refrigerate for a chewy, cool treat that satisfies your sweet tooth without setting off any fire alarms.
1. Combine almonds, peanut butter, dates and vanilla in a food processor and blend until a dough-like texture is formed.
2. Form mixture into small balls.
3. Refrigerate until firm.
(Note: Store bites in the refrigerator.)
Latest posts by Andrew Davis (see all)
- Carrot & Coriander Hummus - August 29, 2014
- Cookie Dough Ice Cream Avalanche (Raw & Vegan) - August 22, 2014
- Raw-Vegan Strawberry Shortcake with Homemade Cashew Cream - August 15, 2014