Here at Vitacost.com, we’re thankful for many things – our friends, our families, good health, happiness – and of course, our customers (especially our customers).
We’re also grateful for things that make our lives easier, healthier, or both – which is why I’ve compiled this list of 5 products we’re thankful for. Which ones would make your list?
1. Vitacost Extra Virgin Certified Organic Coconut Oil: I was one of those people who used to fry and sautÃ© my foods with other cooking oils – that is, until I tried this stuff. Vitacost coconut oil is so incredibly versatile; not only can you use it in the kitchen for cooking, baking, frying and sautÃ©ing, but it also makes a perfect moisturizer for skin and hair – and it works wonders as an eye makeup remover! My new motto? You can’t go wrong with coconut.
2. Acure Organics Argan Oil: Haven’t heard all the buzz about argan oil yet? Let me fill you in. Made from the fruit of a Moroccan tree, argan oil garnered the nickname “liquid gold” for its ability to transform skin and hair from dry and drab to soft and fab! Our customers love argan oil because it helps minimize the appearance of scars, stretch marks, fine lines and other skin imperfections. Acure Organics Argan Oil is 100% organic and packed with vitamin E and nourishing fatty acids.
3. Tinkyada Gluten-Free Brown Rice Pasta: This one is a favorite around the office, even for people who don’t need to eat gluten free. As someone who buys this pasta in large quantities (spaghetti is my favorite!), I’m personally thankful that Tinkyada managed to create a product that cooks quickly and tastes just as delicious as regular pasta. Plus, it’s made from healthy whole grain brown rice!
4. Vitacost Synergy Once Daily Multi-Vitamin: Nobody’s perfect. We aspire to eat the recommended servings of fruits and vegetables every day, but sometimes we fall short. That’s why taking a multi-vitamin is important – but who can remember all those doses? We’re thankful for the convenience of Synergy Once Daily, a product that packs more than 20 different vitamins and minerals into one single pill. And for those who prefer whole-food ingredients, there’s Vitacost Whole Food Once Daily Multi-Vitamin – with formulas for men and women.
5. Ecover Ecological Automatic Dishwasher Tabs: You want to be environmentally friendly, you really do! But until you’re retired, you’ll never have the time to mix together your own dishwasher detergent. Well, Ecover has a solution for you – automatic dishwasher tabs that are biodegradable, as well as free of phosphates and chlorine bleach. Just toss a tablet in your dishwasher’s soap dispenser and let the power of nature blast through stuck-on food and grime, without negatively affecting the water supply. Now that’s something to be thankful for!
Which Vitacost products are you thankful for? Leave us a comment below!
Latest posts by Katie (see all)
- Natural Easter Egg Dyes - April 18, 2014
- 5 Reasons Why You Should Switch to Natural Sunscreen - April 13, 2014
- The Ultimate Superfood Smoothie - April 1, 2014