Know any coffee lovers? How about a few chocoholics? Chances are every one of them would enjoy a mug of both in the morning. Enter coffee hot cocoa in a jar, which offers the sweet taste of chocolate and a bonus jolt of coffee beans. Literally, there are chocolate-covered coffee beans in this mix. You can’t go wrong. Just wrap it with festive ribbon to honor your holiday host or anyone else who could use a quick pick-me-up.
Coffee Hot Cocoa
Makes: 4 cups
1. Layer ingredients in the order above (or rearrange the first 3 ingredients if you want).
2. Tie a grosgrain ribbon around the jar and add a tag.
3. Don’t forget to include the name of the recipe and the directions to prepare the cocoa.
To prepare: Bring 4 cups water to a boil. Add contents of jar. Stir until chocolate is melted and serve warm.
*Note: You can add a few packets of stevia to the coconut sugar layer to make it a bit sweeter.
Latest posts by Liz Lotts (see all)
- Berry Good Vegan Muffins - June 19, 2015
- Top-Performing Foods for High-Temp Training - June 5, 2015
- Train Your Gut to Handle GU (and Other Sports Fuel) - May 29, 2015