It’s not delivery… it’s delicious! Put away the restaurant menu and pull out your apron. This scrumptious vegan pizza is easy to make thanks to a ready-to-bake crust and better for you than anything that comes in a cardboard box. In less than 20 minutes, you’ll have a veggie-topped pie with a wholesome, crisp crust that even the local pizza parlor staff would swoon over.
Easy Peasy Vegan Pizza
1 pizza crust
1 can (15 fl oz) of organic pizza sauce
Pinch of dried oregano
Pinch of black pepper
Pinch of sea salt
Pinch of red pepper flakes
Pinch of dried thyme
Pinch of garlic powder
1/2 red, green or yellow pepper, sliced
1/4 onion, chopped
1/2 cup sun-dried tomatoes, drained
1 jar (6.5 oz) artichoke hearts, drained
Handful of fresh basil
1/2 pkg. of vegan mozzarella cheese, grated
1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
2. Place pizza crust, baked in advance according to package directions, on a greased pizza stone.
3. Spread on pizza sauce and sprinkle on oregano, black pepper, sea salt, red pepper flakes, thyme and garlic powder. Top with pepper, onion, sun-dried tomatoes, artichoke hearts and basil, then sprinkle on vegan cheese.
6. Bake for 10 minutes or until crust is golden brown and vegan cheese has melted.
Latest posts by Andrew Davis (see all)
- Raw-Vegan Strawberry Shortcake with Homemade Cashew Cream - August 15, 2014
- 4-Ingredient Vanilla Chia Pudding (Raw & Vegan) - August 8, 2014
- Peanut Butter Cup Ice Cream (Raw & Vegan) - August 1, 2014