Ooey gooey chocolate, fluffy marshmallow goodness and crispy graham crackers — everyone likes s’mores! It’s just a fact of life. But for kids who can’t eat gluten, s’mores are usually just another treat on a long list of foods that are off-limits — until now!
- Kinnikinnick S’moreables Graham Crackers (even the pickiest kid can’t tell that they’re not made with wheat!)
- Gluten-free chocolate bar (If you like dark chocolate, try it with Vitacost Super Cacao Coconut Bars)
- Elyon Gluten-Free Marshmallows
Place chocolate square on graham cracker.
Toast marshmallows over an open fire until slightly browned – add on top of chocolate, top with another graham cracker and smush ‘em together.
Let it sit for a minute until the chocolate is melted and the marshmallow has cooled. Enjoy!
Latest posts by Katie (see all)
- 5 Reasons Why You Should Switch to Natural Sunscreen - April 13, 2014
- The Ultimate Superfood Smoothie - April 1, 2014
- Chemical-Free Spring Cleaning - March 6, 2014