Need a gift for someone special? It can be difficult to decide on the perfect gift. Whether you’re shopping for a sister who loves beauty products or a co-worker who can’t live without organic coffee, our handy, healthy gift-giving guide can help you pick the perfect present!
1. Organic coffee/tea basket: For those who can’t go without their daily (or hourly) cup of coffee or tea, a gift basket of organic products is the perfect gift! Along with gourmet coffees and teas, consider including a colorful mug and a natural sweetener, such as stevia or raw honey.
2. Healthy food basket: Mix and match healthy foods to create a delicious and healthy gift for anyone on your list. Include organic grains, soup mixes, crackers, nuts/seeds and jams.
3. Bath & beauty basket: Give the gift of beauty with skin-pampering products for both men and women. Vitacost.com has many different skincare gift sets available, as well as cosmetics, soaps, bath and grooming accessories, and much more!
4. Water bottle: Keep your loved ones hydrated this holiday season with a BPA-free plastic or stainless steel water bottle. Perfect for home, school or travel!
5. Dark chocolate: Need an easy and healthy stocking stuffer? You can’t go wrong with chocolate! Just make sure it contains 60% (or more) cocoa for optimal antioxidant benefits.
6. Workout accessories: Help your friends and family stay active with workout clothes, DVDs or training/sports equipment, such as a pedometer, heart monitor, balance ball or jump rope.
7. Fitness class: A recreational fitness class is a great gift idea for kids and adults! Not sure where to sign up? Check out your local gym or rec center for a schedule, which usually includes classes like yoga, ballet, aerobics or team sports.
8. Cooking class: Give the gift that keeps on giving – knowledge! A cooking class is a great way for children and adults to learn a new skill and become more involved in nutrition and healthy food choices.
9. Massage session: Relaxation is an important part of overall health, and a massage is a great way to unwind from the stresses of the holiday season.
10. $10 credit: Looking for the perfect gift? How about something that your friends and family can pick out themselves! Refer a friend or family member to Vitacost.com through our Vitacost Rewards program and they’ll receive a $10 credit to spend on their first purchase of $30 or more — with over 40,000 products to choose from, they’re sure to find exactly what they want!