Your trunk is packed with heavy-duty hemp-fabric bags to haul home groceries. Everything in your pantry sports a USDA Certified Organic logo. You gave up shampoo because a homemade apple cider vinegar rinse is so much better for your hair””and the environment. Sound familiar? Thought so. In case you haven’t figured it out already, you’re a health fanatic. Still not convinced? Here are five more signs that we’re onto you!
1. You not only read labels, you dissect them. No stone goes unturned when skimming through the ingredients list. Trans fats? High-fructose corn syrup? No way! You’d rather starve than consume such horrendous ingredients.
2. By the time you’re finished ordering at a restaurant you could have eaten a three-course meal. You add, subtract and swap out so many ingredients you create your own custom dishes worthy of their own spot on the menu.
4. Your friends question your sanity because you haven’t eaten a solid meal in a week. And they secretly wonder, “What is that green stuff?” when they see you sipping your “liquid lunch” every day.
5. You spend more money on organic food than anything else. Going organic is like giving your body a spa day every day, right? No need to spend extra money on pampering!
Andrew Davis is a 20-something millennial and pop culture enthusiast who enjoys juicing, playing tennis and promoting overall health and wellness.
Latest posts by Andrew Davis (see all)
- Carrot & Coriander Hummus - August 29, 2014
- Cookie Dough Ice Cream Avalanche (Raw & Vegan) - August 22, 2014
- Raw-Vegan Strawberry Shortcake with Homemade Cashew Cream - August 15, 2014