You’ve got a plan. Motivation is there, too. But do you have all the tools you need to follow through with your healthy New Year’s resolutions? These essentials will help!
1. Thinking about practicing yoga? My advice? BYOM””bring your own mat. Although most yoga studios have rental mats, it’s always smart to bring your own. Plus, you can start practicing at home.
3. Going out with coworkers for lunch can get expensive and you probably aren’t hitting the healthiest places. Try packing a lunch the night before””your body and wallet will thank you. Rock your lunch in style and save the environment by replacing those little plastic baggies with a BPA-free lunch bag.
4. You’re sticking with your diet and your clothes are starting to feeling looser. But how much have you actually lost ? Invest in a fat loss monitor to track and record your progress. Keeping record of your weigh-ins will keep you motivated and on track for meeting your goal.
5. Your resolution is to go vegan? Great! But did you know some of your favorite beauty products are tested on animals? Fully embrace the vegan lifestyle and start using only cruelty-free, Leaping Bunny certified products.
Latest posts by Andrew Davis (see all)
- How I Went from Flab to Fab — #TransformationTuesday - April 22, 2014
- Banana Bread Super Smoothie - April 18, 2014
- 5-Ingredient Cacao & Coconut Butter Vegan Fudge - April 15, 2014