Whether you’re the bride, the groom or a guest, a wedding’s a time when you want to look your best. And with the revealing attire that’s required for summer weddings, it can feel even more important.
Hoping to take off a few pounds before the wedding bells start chiming? Try these tips:
- Breakfast doesn’t have to require a lot of time for preparation or for eating. Try Atkins breakfast bars for a grab-and-go, low calorie, low carb, high protein, fiber-rich treat. For example, the Atkins Day Break™ Bar Chocolate Hazelnut flavor has six grams of protein and seven grams of fiber to keep you going all morning.
- If you like to snack throughout the day, prepare ahead. Create batches of snacks on weekends to take with you to work or shopping during the week. For example, try sliced raw celery stalks. Keep in the fridge, then add a squeeze pack of almond butter to take each time.
- To stay satiated and avoid hunger pangs that can derail your diet, include protein with each meal and snack. Lunch and dinner should both include generous servings of vegetables. Keep it simple and have cans of salmon, which have healthy fats, available in your cupboards, such as Natural Sea Wild Premium Alaskan Red Sockeye Salmon.
- Some people do better with having one or two meals each day in liquid form. If you want to try that, consider the ARO-Vitacost shake powders in flavors such as chocolate.
- Stay hydrated but don’t drink your calories. Enjoy plain water with a squeeze of fresh lemon or lime. Or try zero-calorie, naturally sweetened Zevia soda.
Latest posts by Diet Diva (see all)
- Beat Belly Bloat: Flattening Your Stomach Without Shapewear - October 20, 2014
- Healthy Snacks to Take to Work When You’re Dieting - October 13, 2014
- 4 Guilt-Free Comfort Foods for Colder Weather - October 6, 2014