Developed by Dr. Pierre Dukan, the Dukan Diet offers a revolutionary way to revise your eating habits for good – so you can slim down and stay that way!
There are countless diets out there, but the Dukan plan is designed to help you break bad eating habits and stay on track, permanently.
The diet is divided into 4 phases, with each phases teaching you about which foods to eat, which ones to avoid, and when it’s OK to indulge.
- Attack Phase – focuses on protein to kick-start weight loss
- Cruise Phase – introduces 32 different veggies to accompany high-protein foods
- Consolidation Phase – allows for limited consumption of “forbidden” foods to help you resist the “rebound” effect
In the final phase, known as Permanent Stabilization, there are only 3 simple rules that must be followed, making it easy to enjoy life — and all the foods that come along with it — without sabotaging the progress you’ve made:
- Consume 3 tablespoons of oat bran per day.
- Choose to take the stairs whenever possible.
- Have a pure-protein Thursday, i.e. eat foods from the Attack Phase menu.
Do you have experience with the Dukan Diet? Share your story in the comments below!