From empty stomachs and excessive sweating to minor bumps and burns — whatever ails you, chances are there’s a quick & easy (natural!) fix. Let’s explore some natural solutions to common health complaints:
- Dilute lavender essential oil with water and apply to a sunburn for a soothing, relaxing sensation.
- Instead of rubbing messy muscle cream on that sore shoulder, try a product made with all-natural arnica. Works great for bruises, too.
- Is your face feeling a bit moist? No sweat. Dab a bit of witch hazel on a cotton ball and swipe across your forehead, nose, cheeks and chin. It acts as a natural astringent to leave your face feeling refreshed.
- For perspiring pits, use a mixture of soothing aloe vera gel and cleansing tea tree oil.
- Got a rumbling tummy? Eat a handful of hazelnuts to quell that embarrassing growl – they’re packed with fiber and healthy fats to stop hunger in its tracks.
- Sprinkle chia seeds into whatever you’re eating or drinking – they’re an excellent source of fiber and will also absorb moisture to keep you feeling fuller, longer.
What’s your favorite natural remedy? Share it with us in the comments below!
Latest posts by Katie (see all)
- Natural Easter Egg Dyes - April 18, 2014
- 5 Reasons Why You Should Switch to Natural Sunscreen - April 13, 2014
- The Ultimate Superfood Smoothie - April 1, 2014