From empty stomachs and excessive sweating to minor bumps and burns — whatever ails you, chances are there’s a quick & easy (natural!) fix. Let’s explore some natural solutions to common health complaints:
- Dilute lavender essential oil with water and apply to a sunburn for a soothing, relaxing sensation.
- Instead of rubbing messy muscle cream on that sore shoulder, try a product made with all-natural arnica. Works great for bruises, too.
- Is your face feeling a bit moist? No sweat. Dab a bit of witch hazel on a cotton ball and swipe across your forehead, nose, cheeks and chin. It acts as a natural astringent to leave your face feeling refreshed.
- For perspiring pits, use a mixture of soothing aloe vera gel and cleansing tea tree oil.
- Got a rumbling tummy? Eat a handful of hazelnuts to quell that embarrassing growl – they’re packed with fiber and healthy fats to stop hunger in its tracks.
- Sprinkle chia seeds into whatever you’re eating or drinking – they’re an excellent source of fiber and will also absorb moisture to keep you feeling fuller, longer.
What’s your favorite natural remedy? Share it with us in the comments below!