Take this quiz to see how well you’re managing the ever-changing insanity that is otherwise known as “motherhood.”
[showhide] If you are due for a Mommy Meltdown, stop insanity in its tracks with:
- Natural Calm in Raspberry Lemonade (make a tropical “mocktail” of this by splashing in some unsweetened coconut water)
- Relaxing Lavender Bubble Bath by Aura Cacia
- Tazo Calm Chamomile Tea
- Calm Drops (for those moments when you find yourself gritting your teeth and smiling)
If you are in danger of Mommy Mayhem, seize control of your health and your sanity with these must-haves:
- Do a detoxifying cleanse or try the Almased Diet to reclaim your skinny jeans
- Go for that runner’s high. Start training for a 5k–all you need is a little hydrating coconut water for your water bottle and the right pair of running shoes!
- Chocolate’s not off-limits, but choose dark cacao infused with WellTrim
- The next time you resist eating your kid’s leftover pizza, reward yourself with a tropical facial mask
If people whisper about you, “I Don’t Know How She Does It,” here’s how you can treat yourself for your flat-out awesomeness:
- Send yourself a love letter–Chocolove bars have one hidden in the wrapper. Our favorite: sea salt with almond!
- Somebody (your husband?) owes you a massage.
- Splurge on a high-quality Larenim kabuki brush and some mineral foundation powder
- Premium espresso–not as a rare treat, but as an every morning experience.
Latest posts by Jorie (see all)
- 4 Ways to Protect Baby’s Skin During the Harsh Winter Weather - December 22, 2014
- 5 Ways to Tell Your Toddler’s Napping Career is Over - December 15, 2014
- Gluten-Free Cinnamon-Apple Latkes - December 8, 2014