For centuries, herbs have been used to promote overall health. Below is a list of herbs that may help promote cardiovascular and circulatory health:
1. Cayenne: may help maintain circulatory health as well as cholesterol levels already within normal range*
2. Prickly ash: is believed to support healthy circulation*
3. Ginkgo or Ginkgo biloba: may help support healthy circulation and blood vessel strength*
4. Ginger: is probably most popularly known both as a spice for baking. Ginger may also help support healthy circulation and inflammatory response*
5. Hawthorn: the leaves, flowers and fruit of the hawthorn tree contain substances which may act as antioxidants. Hawthorn may also support healthy circulation as well as healthy cholesterol levels already within a normal range*
6. Horse chestnut: may support a healthy circulatory system*
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.